Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To everything... Turn, Turn, Turn

Well I made it 40.  Doesn't feel any different really.  I was asked how it felt to be 40, my reply was I woke up and looked in the mirror and I am still Good Looking so it's going to be alright.  I hadn't really thought about what to post, just thought I would do something.  Art sales seem to be picking back up which is a good sign.  Speaking of good signs, I delivered a sign I did for Kitchen Drawer magazine today.  They will be using it this weekend at Doctoberfest.  If you're in Griffin go by and drink some beer for me in celebration of Griffin's most famous former resident.  I've had a real good couple of weeks making art.  Also did a little work on the business side of it as well.  That's the not so fun part, but it's just as necessary.   I went to Kentuck on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun.  I got to meet alot of my favorite artists and see some that I already know.  I will never forget the conversation I had with Buddy Snipe.  Thanks to Madison Latimer for my birthday turtle.  Got a Freedom Chicken coming your way.  Looking forward to the next year....

Peace, Love, and Freedom Chickens..... SamG

No comments:

Post a Comment