Monday, December 6, 2010

World Keep On Turning....

I hadn't posted a blog in a while, not really sure where this will go.  I've been keeping busy.  The real job has been stressful.  The Starving Artist job is sounding better and better.  Going to be doing Holiday Hatch Market on Saturday.  Looking forward to doing it but i hope it is much warmer.  Had to make some tough decisions lately.  I've been asked to make some stuff that I don't want to do.  For future reference:  Never ask me to make a toilet paper holder.  I chose to not do them.  Of course I co do it for the money, but I don't like doing stuff when there is no inspiration or desire. My art, as crazy as some of it is, is personal.  It is my thoughts and experiences. I just want to share them and hopefully put a smile on someone's face.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Sam!
    I totally relate!
    See ya Saturday!
    Kristine;)

    ReplyDelete