Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bluebird Folk Art Village this Saturday

I'm really looking forward to this one.  I'll be there all day doing some "Paintin' in Public."   Like I have said before, "Watching dry is more fun than it sounds."  Patti Robinson, you are awesome.  Next Saturday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday.  I have chosen to do this at Kentuck.  What better way to celebrate getting old than by surrounding yourself with great art and great artists.  Look forward to seeing some of my artist friends there as well.  As far as turning 40 goes, i realized a couple weeks ago that i need glasses, and am starting to wonder if the hearing is going as well. I still got most of what's left of my mind and I look better than ever!!!! LOL 

I have a dream, and it's almost to the point where i can touch it...is it just out of reach or am I scared to reach a little farther.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment