Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving....

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I have been hard at work on my biggest creation yet.  3 1/2 acres of World Famous SamG Land.  Having a home show here on Dec 10-11 that will be the Official Grand Opening.  Hope everyone comes out and sees all the hard work I've done and get a better understanding of my vision and what I hope to accomplish with i

Thanksgiving as a holiday, at this point in my life, has become nothing more than bumming a really good meal off of someone.  For many, it is merely a way of energizing themselves to prepare themselves to fight at WalMart over discounted toaster ovens.  We want to call ourselves thankful, but honestly, are we?

I could go on and list everything I am thankful for.  I'm not though.  Hopefully the people I'm thankful for, truly know.  One thing though that I am truly thankful for is my imagination. I've always had that. This week marks 9 years since I took an online career quiz that said that I should be an artist and I did my first painting.   I've taken breaks from art temporarily over the past 9 years due mostly to life circumstances, but it has been my one true love.  I feel like I'm just getting started, or at least starting over.  Whatever I'm doing, I'm going to do it big!!!

Moral of Today's Lesson:  Don't surround yourself with people who can help you, surround yourself with people who won't hurt you.

Peace, Love, and The World's Largest Grit
SamG


No comments:

Post a Comment