Thursday, January 20, 2011

Same old Auld Lang Syne

Twenty days into the New Year and more of the same old, same old.  Getting ready to move again.  Will be calling Concord, GA home very soon.  Hopefully for a long time.  I'm ready to get somewhere and feel settled.  Nothing has felt like home, just a house where i sleep and keep my stuff.  I've been really needing that Home feeling lately. 

Go in the morning to meet with an orthopedic surgeon about my knee.  Both knees are bad, but my right knee is considerably worse.  It's been scoped twice already, last time he said I needed a kneecap replacement.  Just have to wait and see what he says tomorrow.  I always joked and said that I was going to have as much fun with this kneecap as I could.  The Mother's Finest concert Saturday night may be it's "Last Hurrah!" 

As far as my art is concerned, I've been brainstorming some new ideas.  I've got an idea for a Beatles tribute on an old bass drum that i've got to make happen.  Looking forward to Doo-Nanny in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment